TERMS AND CONDITIONS – By using our service, you agree to the following:
- All agreed labour is chargeable and non-refundable. We reserve the right to charge a minimum of £20 for the inspection of equipment.
- We will endeavour to fix the problems reported to us but cannot guarantee this.
- It is the customers responsibility to back up their data and software before leaving their equipment and OSCS cannot be held responsible for any loss or consequential expense.
- All new parts supplied by OSCS will carry a 6 month return to shop warranty.
- For warranty repairs proof of purchase will be required.
- If a customer has any issues with the work we complete on their equipment and advises us within 30 days of collection, then we will examine the equipment and do our best to rectify the issues free of charge if the equipment is returned to our shop for inspection and if the issues found are due to our work, otherwise additional charges may apply.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to insure their equipment against theft whilst in the possession of OSCS and OSCS cannot be held responsible for any loss or consequential expense.
- Equipment will be disposed of if not collected with-in 60 days of the customer being informed it is ready to collect and no compensation will be provided.